Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for the analysis and collection of assigned accounts receivable portfolios for Aramark Refreshment Services (ARS) customers, as well as ensuring that assigned customer accounts are reconciled and accurate to facilitate timely collections inside established payment terms in a profit center environment.
- TJV (Intercompany transfer of receivables)
- Research/review of cash on account
- EFT and Credit Card Processing
- Refund processing and write-off processing
- Processing monthly statements - includes mailing
- Process incoming mail
- Batch checks - run tapes
- Credit memos processing
- Cash application/research
- Daily deposit
- Accounts Receivable Collection Calls
- Manage the case queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Customer dispute follow up processing
- Billing - special client billing, compile, prepare, send
- Billing - generating and making MEI invoices, PDF invoices
- MDM/National Accounts/Database maintenance/pricing/chargebacks
- Accumulation of national Account Bills/Special Billing Summaries
- Filter Invoice Generation (send to customer)
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.