Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
• Act as a first level resource within assigned business unit
• Clerical and wire processing
• Daily interaction with Fund groups via email & telephone
• Interact and maintain internal and external client relationships
• Performs daily review, clerical set up for the multiple clients within the Transfer Agency for Transfer Agency Processing Teams
• Identify invalid/missing documents prior to performing clericals
• Ensure all deliverables are met on a daily basis
• Develops timely and accurate responses to ensure the needs of the group are being met
• Identify hard stop items and work with Transfer Agency Compliance Team
• Cover for co-workers during absences
• Other projects or tasks as assigned
• BA/BS or 1-3 years related industry experience
• Must be very detail oriented and deadline driven
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills (ability to prioritize)
• Strong communication skills
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to independently gather and organize data in a thorough and concise manner
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.