TriStar Transfer Center - Madison, TN
The TriStar Transfer Center
offers local healthcare providers a single point of access to quickly and effectively facilitate the transfer of patients to a TriStar Health facility. TriStar's Transfer Center
is seeking a Transfer Coordinator Generalist
to work PRN/As Needed
. Must be able to work night shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- The Transfer Coordinator Generalist coordinates the transfer and acceptance of patients for all facilities within the markets served.
- The position collects clinical information relative to a transfer request and then facilitates the transfer by matching the patient's clinical needs to the facility with bed capacity and service capability.
- Admission screening utilizing approved admission criteria (Ex.: Interqual) may be used to assist with appropriate admission status and patient placement consistent with each facility's current policy and procedure.
- The position works in collaboration with multiple departments within each hospital to foster relationships with referring facilities, physicians, and hospital staff.
- The position works closely with the Bed/Capacity Coordinator and leadership team at each facility to identify, trend, and report barriers to patient throughput.
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; BSN preferred Training / License / Certifications
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Tennessee
• Current CPR Certification Skills
• Demonstrated skills in problem solving, analytical and critical thinking, prioritization, negotiation, conflict resolution, proactive decision making.
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships.
• Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written, and electronic formats.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.Experience
• Three years of related clinical experience in an acute care setting (ED or Critical Care Preferred) Apply Online Today to join this great Transfer Center Team!
66B- Public Health Nurse
66C - Psychiatric/Behavior Health Nurse
66E - Operating Room Nurse
66H - Medical Surgical Nurse
66N - Nurse, Generalist
66P - Family Nurse Practitioner
66R - Psychiatric/Behavior Health Nurse Practitioner
66W - Certified Nurse
Air Force AFSC
46AX - Nurse Administrator
46FX - Flight Nurse
46GX - Nurse-Midwife
46MX - Nurse Anesthetist
46NX - Clinical Nurse
46PX - Mental Health Nurse
46SX - Operating Room Nurse
46YX - Privileged Advanced Practice Nurse
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom