At IBM, it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Transformation drives change. As Strategy Consultant within our Transformation and Operations Strategy group, you'll have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation.
Our consultants drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. You will work directly with internal clients on key initiatives to understand their business issues, define opportunities, develop business cases, define success metrics, develop the project approaches and implement complex, enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.
The Transformation and Operations Organizational Change Strategy Consultant is responsible for:
- Advising senior leaders on organizational change
- Developing and executing organizational change strategies to help drive successful implementation and adoption of the changes being driven as part of transformation initiatives
- Performing stakeholder management, executive alignment and change impact assessment
- Developing and executing communications and engagement plans,
- Utilizing in-depth business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business issues
- Formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions to determine appropriate solutions
This is a highly visible internal strategy consulting position in support of IBM's future state enterprise transformation program. Experience in management consulting required. This team directly supports IBM's internal enterprise transformation by identifying candidate opportunities, assessing their risks and benefits, and supporting selected project implementations.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.