Integration Program Manager will work with the Strategy Management Office and program manage strategic initiatives including mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing, and transformation activities of Tyco Retail Solutions businesses and functions. The individual will work closely with the head of the Strategy Management Office and will take daily guidance from the Strategy Management Office Leader. Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: 1) Develop integration or transformation plans that leverage best practices and are consistent with business case rationale 2) Work with business unit and functional leaders in the early initiative stages to identify issues during planning and develop a comprehensive integration or transformation blueprint 3) Identify and address critical activities 4) Assess and manage combined business risks and potential opportunities for additional value 5) Lead cross-functional teams to execute plans 6) Support the Strategy Management Office leader by providing relevant recommendations to business and functional owners and high level executives 7) Support business units and support functions on activities 8) Assist in the development of clear, coherent, and timely communications strategies 9) Report on plan development and implementation 11) Lead the overall governance, operations and staff coordination for the function or business unit they support to achieve that function's 2x22 goals and objectives 12) Measure and communicate results against goals and plan. Specific tasks that the individual will be expected to support:
- Support the Strategy Management Steering Committee process.
- Support the communication development efforts to ensure clear communications of the transformation and integration strategy to customers, employees and vendors.
- Change management: Support the leader of Change Management and the Strategy Management Office Leader's driving of change for the organization, all projects and teams.
- Transformation activities:
- Supports the Strategy Management Office Leader as the key liaison between the business and/or function and the Strategy Management Office by ensuring plans are created and aligned.
- Drives a successful program implementation.
- Works with the business and/or function to establish, track, and report measures of success for the strategic initiative.
- Supports the business and/or function to ensure clear understanding of the Strategy Management Office and TRS strategies
- Supports the Strategy Management Office Leader to operationalize the strategic rationale and achieve organizational blueprints, interim state, and end-state realization and report on the realization of the business rationale for the program/initiative.
- Supports assessments of cycles of learning to ensure a systematic approach exists to ongoing evaluation and improvement
#external Basic Qualifications
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 1) MBA preferred and/or 2) 6+ years' experience in program leadership or project management 3) Proven track record of working with cross-functional business leaders to achieve difficult objectives 4) Technology experience strongly preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE 1) Strong leadership 2) Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously 3) Strong written and verbal communication skills 4) Confidence and presence 5) Good problem solving skills 6) Good judgment 7) Know when to solve and mitigate risk and know when to escalate 8) Multiple disciplines preferred (supply chain, finance, HR, etc) 9) Capable of navigating complex and dynamic environment on a politically sensitive tightrope 10) Able to discern order out of chaos 11) Skilled in integrating change management into program management methodology 12) Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.