Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Partner with Business and Technology to prioritize and meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services). Leverage expert knowledge in responsible area(s) to support technology and operational delivery. Functional responsibilities may include service level and quality management, demand assessment, capacity management, issue management, product/program management, financial management.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage expert knowledge in responsible area(s) to partner with the business to prioritize technology needs and meet commitments related to responsible service(s). Ensure alignment with corporate guidelines.
- Consult with stakeholders and to assess and characterize current processes. Drive ongoing productivity improvement and innovation in partnership with stakeholders. Anticipate internal/external business issues to align operational priorities and tactics.
- Recommend, implement and measure the effectiveness of service models, leveraged as solutions to meeting business needs. Service models include managed services, shared services, COE services, infrastructure services.
- In support of a culture of operational and service excellence and to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of responsible service line(s), recommend and implement best practice procedures for the on-going management of technology services.
- Assess quality of delivery and time commitments. Recommend strategies for improvement, including continuous improvements and leading best practices programs.
- Perform resource requirement planning for assigned service lines(s). May support vendor resources and resource planning.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the performance of the services and/or deviations from defined scope of work. Formulate and implement corrective actions.
- Provide guidance or technical supervision to less experienced staff performing similar functions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Change management certification or designation desired.
- Good Foundation and understanding of Technology and IT operations.
- A good understanding of ITIL principles and processes.
- Experience in transitioning IT services into IT Operations.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.