Transition Transformation Integrated Architect
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 136334533
My Enterprise level client is looking for a Transition Transformation Integrated Architect
Transition Transformation Integrated Architect (TTIA)-
This role concentrates on the design of integrated infrastructures including servers, storage, workstations, middleware, non-application software, networks, and the physical facilities that support the applications and business processes required by the client. Included in the focus areas is the critical evaluation and selection of the software and hardware components of the infrastructure. Position requires significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes/architectures and providing the architecture direction and design authority for the scope of Transition and Transformation Projects. The individual will need to assess client needs, works in levels of abstraction, apply industry knowledge, and leverage appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs which influences the strategic direction of the business area. This includes working with client personnel and executives toidentify functional and nonfunctional requirements and subsequently working with and leading others as the primary facilitator in the identification, justification and design of the client's solution utilizing effective verbal, written and presentation skills which can be convey to all level of recipients. The individual must be adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, out of town travel as required to meet business commitments, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and easily adapting to new assignments and/or change in project scope. The Transition Transformation Integration Architect (TTIA) role is responsible for the architectural solution of a Transition / Transformation working with Tower level Architects.
The TTIA responsibility are: •
Create an Integrated Architecture Solution Document to provide a baseline for the transition within the IBM Teams and with the Customer
• Review software and hardware requirements needed to develop detailed specifications
• Establish/Lead the Transition and Transformation Architecture Design Authority
• Align the tower Architects to the contracted solution and to deliver all technical documentation in a timely fashion
• Work with Pre Sales Team to support Solution for New Business Opportunities.
• Work with customer, IBM network, and AT&T teams to design network connectivity
• Work with all of the IBM technical teams for the definition, selection, and deployment architecture of all components of Transition and Transformation
• Validating Architectural Solution Documents developed by architecture teams (Visio diagrams and Word documents)
• Ensure Compliance to IBM standards and security are auditable and manageable
• Ensure the Solution is consistent across geographies, remains consistent with the contracted solution during transition and meets both Customer and IBM architectural standards.
• Provide technical advice and counsel that will ensure the successful execution of the Transition and Transformation Project
• Working across technical tower teams to identify and correct any delivery gaps in the solution and/or cost case that might impact the delivery of the technical solution
• Assist with overcoming any technical roadblocks and the ability to deliver on time and on or under budget
• Alert the Executive Team immediately about technical issues that could impact the scope, schedule, or cost of the Transition/Transformation, which could cause variances in the contracted solution.
• Set the foundation for successful Steady State execution and customer satisfaction during Steady State.