- Undergraduate engineering degree related to power system engineering, business administration or equivalent experience.
- Graduate level engineering degree, MBA or advanced degree-preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in engineering or power transmission
- Experience using transmission power flow software with emphasis in southeast region - TVA, Southern Company, Georgia Transmission, FRCC, MISO south (Entergy) and SPP.
- Experience and knowledge of OASIS, OATT and transmission service request study methods.
- Applied statistical knowledge and strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of North American regional market infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate complex study results into usable business data.
- Self-motivated to achieve success in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ability to remain calm during stressful situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with ISO operations.
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.