Responsible for driving and transporting finished goods from production facility to warehousing facilities.
- Transport finished goods or raw materials between facilities.
- Load and unload goods using forklift or pallet jacks or connect or disconnect trailers at destination.
- Complete pre- and post trip inspections, as well as verify load and seal numbers.
- Maintain DOT time log, Bill of Lading, and other paperwork as required.
- Maintain vehicle, product and equipment to company standards.
- High School - GED diploma preferred.
- 1-3 general work experience preferred.
- Ability to opperate a 2/4 wheel dolly.
- Abiltiy to operate all type of industrial power trucks.
- Familiar with DOT regualtions.
- Valid Class A and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Hazmat and Tankers Endorsements required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.