- BS in Engineering, Business, and/or Computer Science related field and/or equivalent work experiences.
- Rail and/or Transit maintenance/reliability experience
- At least six years working on various aspects of maintenance, inspection, and reliability systems fundamentals and implementation.
- At least four (4) years of direct experience leading aspects of Infor EAM and Bentley Optram / Inspectech / APM implementations.
- Have a detailed understanding of project management and SDLC concepts.
- Proven documentation skills with the ability to create high-quality and complete project documents and communications.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word, Visio and Project.
- Have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Solid analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- 100% on-site client property in New York City, NY.
- Monday through Thursday work schedule. Will require off hours at time, advance notice provided. May require weekend work, with advance notice.
- Time split between office and remote locations, including Transit right of way (safety training provided). But, majority of time will be in office.
- Collaborative, team working environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.