Transportation Claims Agent
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 46226622
Transportation Claims Agent - Temp to Perm Possibility:
To facilitate the complete lifecycle of freight claims.
• Data entry and monitor of submitted traces for customer inquiries.
• Accurately update claims and record status appropriately utilizing internal and 3rd party database processes.
• Coordinate claims and assign to international teams when necessary.
• Investigate, dispute and resolve lost claims inquiries and coordinate status with internal departments
• Promote customer service excellence by communicating confirmation of status to customers
• Resolve customer problems, investigate issues, and utilize supervisors for resolution when necessary.
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School or GED required.
• 1 or more years of dealing with transportation claims.
• 2 or more years of customer service or data entry experience or closely related experience
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision with high attention to detail
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
• Above average typing and data entry speed
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
* Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook *