Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Transportation claims agent position in City Of Industry. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career.
Responsibilities for this Transportation Claims Agent job include:
• Data entry and monitor of submitted traces for customer inquiries.
• Accurately update claims and record status appropriately utilizing internal and 3rd party database processes.
• Coordinate claims and assign to international teams when necessary.
• Investigate, dispute and resolve lost claims inquiries and coordinate status with internal departments
• Promote customer service excellence by communicating confirmation of status to customers
• Resolve customer problems, investigate issues, and utilize supervisors for resolution when necessary.
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School or GED required.
• 1 or more years of dealing with transportation claims.
• 2 or more years of customer service or data entry experience or closely related experience
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision with high attention to detail
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
• Above average typing and data entry speed
• Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administration position in City of Industry or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.