Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position summary:
Perform functions related to the upkeep of YSSA slopes and trails providing a safe and efficient mountain terrain. Essential Functions:
- Performs nightly grooming of the Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area, maintain a high quality skiable surface.
- Maintain cross country trails and teaching areas, including Glacier Point trails and Bridalveil Campground.
- Checks and maintains Piston Bully on a nightly basis.
- Maintains the loading and unloading ramps for the lifts operation.
- Ability to build features including terrain parks and tubing hill.
- Meets daily with mountain manager reviewing nightly assignments.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of vehicle logs.
- Ability to work independently for long periods of time nightly, in all types of weather conditions.
- Responsible for the safe operation of large machinery.
- Performs other duties as required by management.
- 2 years heavy equipment experience required
- Prior grooming experience preferred
- Reliable winter transportation
- Must have a clean DOT driving record
- Must possess and maintain a valid and current US driver's license to operate motor vehicles
- Must pass a motor vehicle record history check (MVR)
Telephone, hand-held radio, company motor vehicles, various power tools and maintenance-related equipment, SnoCat, Radio Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.