Collect daily shipping load requirements from multiple sources and locations (IBTs/Purchase Orders/Bill Of Lading/ Cooler Service); schedule transportation and insure the timely delivery of the company's freight to a multi-regional geographic area.
These tasks will be accomplished using CCR Transportation Drivers and Common Carriers, SAP, Transportation Management System (manual process of emails, phones and TMS system (IT software for tendering loads).
- Use PC data based products to manage CCR Driver routing schedules, plant dock times and to optimize system efficiencies and freight costs.
- Work with Carriers on a partnership bases to include exchange of performance reports and on time schedules.
- Communicate with all CCR locations to manage CCR Fleet movements, communicate Carrier arrival times for loading dock schedules and resolve open issues related to movement of product between locations.
- Perform compliance audits consisting of a visual verification that IBT's are maximized for payload, efficient equipment utilization and driver utilization.
- Tendering Loads by Phone, Email or TMS system management to Carriers.
- Use SAP for trip completion and other transportation related duties.
- Coordinate continuous movements between CCR locations.
- Create daily CCR Transport Driver shipping schedule.
- Communication with CCR plants for CCR Driver capacity and dock schedule.
- Other Duties as assigned, such as KBI's, Transportation Compliance Audits.
- Requires two years college with major emphases in Transportation Logistics or requires equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation Logistics or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Two (2) years experience required in a Logistics environment, tendering loads, experience managing Transport routing schedules through an IT based model, best cost scenarios and Carrier performance .
- Strong customer relations background with all levels of customer and internal management required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience with SAP and TMS type systems preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.