TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Part of the TriStar family of hospitals
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Patient Transporter. Responsibilities:
- Checks armbands and transports patient to and from department
- Assists personnel in transferring patient to and from bed, wheelchair or stretcher
- Cleans wheelchairs and stretchers
- Retrieves and stores transport equipment
- Maintains transport log
- Transports patients and/or supplies throughout the campus.
- Presents a pleasant, professional image to all customers.
- Previous experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom