We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
- Coordinate delivery appointments with Trucking Company Representatives and Truck Drivers
- Arrange freight; incoming, outgoing
- Compare identifying information and counts, weights, or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, pick lists, or other records
- Prepare tracking paperwork for outgoing shipment
- Assemble containers for shipping, affixing shipping labels, identifying information and shipping instructions.
- Examine condition of trucks prior to loading to ensure they meet specifications.
- Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm - must be able to work these hours due to freight; incoming and outgoing
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
- Prior logistics, freight, warehouse, shipping/receiving experience a plus
- Able to work within a fast paced environment, managing multiple responsibilities at one time
- Strong communcation skills, verbally and written
- Experience with ERP and other manufacturing software a plus
- Computer proficient, including MS Office Suite
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.