Why We Like Working for Reston:
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center (199-bed acute facility) lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
- 11-bed Stepdown Trauma Unit
- Level II Trauma Center
- Stroke Certified and Heart Center
- Nurse Ratio 1:3-4
- BSN Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program or obtained within five years of employment.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- BLS certification
- Greater than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 3 years plus specific unit requirements.
- One year of recent PCU and/or Medical/Surgical experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom