To ensure that the processing of T&E expenses is completed in a compliant, efficient and effective way, in order to meet weekly and monthly deadlines. Deliver excellent customer service to the business, including providing support and training to those submitting expense to ensure compliance with Shire's global travel policy.
• Maintain employee master data on Concur to ensure users have access to the system and costs are recorded accurately in Shire's accounting systems.
• Assist the Sr. T&E Analyst in reconciling the weekly Concur accounting extract to the accounting system, resolving any issues as necessary.
• Assist with the administration, issue and cancellation of corporate credit cards as required.
• Utilize Concur's Cognos reporting to run adhoc reporting requirements.
• Assist in driving KPI improvements through training and business support activities
• Build and maintain good working relationships with other departments and personnel across the business and associates in the relevant Finance teams.
• Be a strong advocate and subject matter expert in relation to expense submission process and the use of Concur.
• Participate in the development of process and training materials, ensuring that they are in line with Concur and company policy. Provide help desk support to employees and assist in delivery of training to the business.
• Participate in project and process improvement initiatives as required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• 2 + years' experience of expense claim processing for a multinational company
• Bilingual Spanish or Portuguese required.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross functional team
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Experience in delivering or supporting training in a group environment
• Concur experience
• SAP and/or JD Edwards experience
Other Job Requirements:
The position may require occasional travel to other Shire locations
Shire is the leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We have best-in-class products available in more than 100 countries across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal / Internal Medicine / Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; a growing franchise in Oncology; and an emerging, innovative pipeline in Ophthalmics.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire is an equal opportunity employer. Shire evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Shire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.