IBM is hiring a Travel and Expense Policy Manager, preferably someone based in the Tri-State area. In this role, the chosen candidate will:
- Lead IBM Travel and Experience to a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive innovation and change to travel policy that will significantly improve the employee travel experience.
- Understand the travel industry and the policy trends of other similar companies.
- Maintain a policy that properly balances employee safety and productivity with business travel requirements.
- Ensure that operational travel and expense teams administer the policy in a way that also greatly considers employee experience.
- Work with other key affected stakeholder such as finance, legal, and tax, to make sure policies are consistent with overall corporate goals and legal/fiscal requirements.
- Clarify and interpret specific policy questions from clients.
- Manage scope for travel and expense related tools that support the overall policy.
Our preference is for a candidate who lives in the CT/NY/NJ Tri-State area.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.