Travel Nurse (RN) - MI - HOME HEALTH
POSITION IS BASED IN FLINT, MI. CANDIDATE WILL BE TRAVELING THROUGHOUT THE FOLLOWING CITIES WHEN NEEDED:
*TROY*COMPANY CAR/MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT, LODGING & PHONE ALLOWANCE INCLUDED* Pinnacle Senior Care
, a CHAP
accredited leader in skilled home health is leading the way into the future with its dynamic chronic care home health model. Pinnacle Senior Care is a partner of US Medical Management and owned by a Fortune 250 company. Pinnacle presents the unique opportunity to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a continuum of care that includes Home Care, Hospice, Visiting Physicians Association, and Laboratory/Diagnostic services.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with 22 additional branch locations in 7 states. This position will be based in Flint, Michigan. Positions offer:
Registered Travel Nurse QUALIFICATIONS :
- Partnership with Visiting Physicians Association allows staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system/ Home Care Home Base.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
The Agency shall employ a Registered Travel Nurse
- A current unencumbered state professional nurse license.
- Five years' experience as a professional nurse (preferred).
- Coding experience (preferred).
- Flexible schedule; 100% travel required.
- Super-efficient work habits; able to quickly move from one assignment to the next.
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment.
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in clinical skills and maintains accurate OASIS scoring.
- Proficiency in personal computer use including email, word processing, spreadsheet and clinical software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to read, write and comprehend English.
- A current driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services in multiple states including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care.
- Provides Skilled Nursing visits according to visit schedule and notifies agency of need to alter schedule.
- Reports significant findings to patient's physician and Clinical Supervisor as they occur.
- Submits completed skilled nursing visit notes; communication notes and home health aide supervisory notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor.
- Submits change orders per agency policy.
- Maintains open lines of communications to all members of the continuum of care team.
- Supervises Home Health Aide and license and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure.
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences and educational in-services per agency requirements.
- Is responsible for obtaining information provided at skilled nurse in-services and meetings and demonstrates appropriate follow-up related to information given at meetings and in-services.
- Participates in Process Improvement (PI) program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request.
- Follows agency policies and procedures.
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Regional Director.
- Participates in discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria and agency policy and procedure.
- Able to lift 40 pounds from floor to shoulder.
- Repetitive walking, standing, sitting, bending, and use of hands.
- Able to drive a car 2-4 hours per day.
- Exposure/risk category: OSHA Category 1.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.