About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Travel Systems Analyst
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
This position will support the global end to end Concur Travel and Expense SAAS system platform and related interface with all applicable systems such as SAP. The position reports to Global Systems Manager and is located in Atlanta, GA. Key Responsibilities
- Manage travel operations externally hosted software as a service (SaaS) platform, responsible for the delivery and execution of day-to-day Travel booking and reimbursement services and all related functionality, specifically,
- Ensures systems functionality availability, effectiveness, response time and resolution of any systems issues arising including liaising with IT
- Review of relevant metrics, reports and controls to ensure service delivery and other objectives are met
- Understand and provide input into end-user experiences and impact of process and systems and to other stakeholders
- Development, update and delivery of end-user training, support and other communications
- Resolution of simple process and system issues.
- help maintain a strong internal control environment, help drive T&E policy compliance and provide necessary reporting to drive savings and overall governance
- Generate audit reports to ensure compliance with policy, identify policy exceptions and fraud.
- Assist with Internal control and audit related matters
- Provide ad hoc reports to support business needs and requirements
- Help drive elevated associate experience,
- Delivery of service levels and satisfy user needs efficiently and effectively
Bachelor's Degree Required Related Experience:
3+ years Concur experience in a large organization
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency with Concur Travel and Expense system and Cognos reporting professional author
- Minimum 3 years Concur experience in a large organization
- Strong verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with SAP (not mandatory)
Judgement and Decision Making
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization (time management) skills.
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, taking ownership and proactive approach.
- Able to assess industry/technology trends, internal needs and translate into actions.
- Ability to handle sensitive reporting issues, identify abuse, suspicious and fraudulent transactions, provide documentation and work with appropriate stakeholders to address in compliance with Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies.
- Use sound judgment in meeting several goals: productivity, client satisfaction and ability to meet other stakeholder needs.
- 10-15 % travel
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.