A Traveling Registered Nurse job in Rochester, NY is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. We are searching for RNs skilled in Med Surg, PACU, Labor and Delivery, or Critical Care, and are also open to a 13 week contract traveling from the Rochester, NY area to Syracuse, NY. Shifts are very flexible also: days, evenings, or nights are available - shift times are also flexible [3x12 or 5x8]. This opportunity offers a VERY high pay rate and an opportunity to gain traveling experience at a very well know hospital system. The salary for this position is $42.00 - $55.00 per hour depending on distance from the facility, mileage reimbursement, and housing reimbursement is available
Traveling Registered Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Under Supervision of the Nursing Manger / Supervisor: Asses, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care for assigned patients
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
• Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with hospital procedures, rules, and regulations
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred (BSN)
• Two to Five years of professional Nursing experience preferred
• Backgrounds Needed: Med Surg [Float], PACU, Neuro / Stroke Unit, Labor and Delivery, or Critical Care [ICU or CCU]
• Active NYS Registered Nurse License without any restrictions
If you are interested in this Traveling Registered Nurse job in Rochester, NY then please contact Mike Roberts at 585-613-3033 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to apply online please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.