Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Capital Corporation's Treasury Operations team is responsible for cash management for the global Comcast NBCUniversal organization. This position's primary responsibilities will be daily operations related to liquidity management as well as other projects. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, detail-oriented individual who is able to work with moderate guidance and with a team in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Monitors and reports on daily cash positon for various entities and executes daily funds transfer and investment activities.
- Identify and resolve cash management issues in a timely manner.
- Researches, analyzes, and reports on daily global balance positions and short term investments.
- Interact with key stakeholders such as commercial banks and Comcast NBCU operating divisions on cash-related issues and the Treasury Services team on activities that impact liquidity management and forecasted cash flows through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains Treasury Workstation and acts as a liaison to Treasury Workstation users and Client Services to answer questions and troubleshoot issues.
- Compiles financial and other support data for management reports on bank accounts and short-term investments.
- Develops and prepares presentations to senior management.
- Provides analytical support to the Corporate Treasury Department.
- Assist team with validating data and reports for new software package.
- Develops and maintains detailed reporting on user access for systems governance purposes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer