This position is for Delphi Asset Management, a subsidiary of Oracle, Located in Reno, NV. The treasury analyst is responsible for managing non-core bank relationships and accounts in Latin America.
- Manage non-core bank relationships in Latin America and serve as single point of contact for any issues and inquiries regarding these non-core bank relationships
- Respond to Know-Your-Customer inquiries from non-core banks in Latin America and coordinate documentation required with tax and legal
- Actively manage and track non-core bank account signers in Latin America, including coordination of required legal and bank documentation for signer updates, obtaining bank confirmations for annual signatory audit, maintenance of signatory database
- Perform regular review of non-core Oracle bank accounts in Latin America to identify accounts / relationships that can be closed or migrated to a core bank; coordinate the necessary approvals and documentation for account closures
- Manage the opening of non-core bank accounts as needed; coordinate the addition/deletion of banking services
- Collaborate with the Global Controllers Organization, Sales and other parties to retrieve and cancel legacy non-core bank guarantees
- Provide quarterly reports of outstanding credit lines and guarantees for non-core banks in Latin America
- Serve as the primary system administrator for non-core banking systems in Latin America ensuring the prompt removal of terminated employees; provide user information for quarterly bank system audit
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years corporate business or finance experience
- Strong analytical skills and independently motivated
- Highly organized given the complexity of international banking requirements and regulations
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- BA / BS degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant degree
Manages company cash funds, debt and capital. Performs daily cash management for Oracle USA including daily consolidation of cash and the execution of treasury related wire transfers. May assist in the processing of intercompany payments and interest in foreign currency and USD. Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of all foreign exchange trading and hedging activity.
Monitor, consolidate, and analyze company cash position to cover cash commitments domestically and/or internationally. Assist with long-term cash forecasts. Monitor bank performance and recommend appropriate action. Monitor portfolio investment and conduct new investment analysis. Compile management reports detailing portfolio performance. Direct and review financial statement analysis of new and existing customers. Prepares ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong analytical skills; specifically in the financial markets. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. BS/BA in Business preferred 2 years experience and BA/BS degree in Business.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.