This position is for Delphi Asset Management, a subsidiary of Oracle, Located in Reno, NV. Financial Analyst is responsible for the back office operations of Oracle's foreign exchange program. The Financial Analyst will verify and confirm spot and forward FX trades. The candidate must also have a solid understanding of global financial markets with an attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
• Monthly preparation of invoices that support the intercompany settlement process
• Bi-Monthly EMIR and Global Repository reporting of all applicable FX contracts
• Preparation of monthly FX volatility analysis
• Maintain and calculate interest of intercompany loans
• Monthly netting settlement process for related FX contracts
• Track and communicate all intercompany settlements with our controllers organization
• Wire delivery of all spot trade settlements worldwide
• Wire delivery of International Treasury transactions
• Prepare monthly accounting journal entries and MTM revaluations of forward contracts
• 1-3 years corporate business experience
• Strong analytical and forecasting skills
• Independently motivated to make a difference in this highly visible team
• Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA / BS degree in Finance/Accounting or relevant degree
Manages company cash funds, debt and capital. Performs daily cash management for Oracle USA including daily consolidation of cash and the execution of treasury related wire transfers. May assist in the processing of intercompany payments and interest in foreign currency and USD. Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of all foreign exchange trading and hedging activity.
Monitor, consolidate, and analyze company cash position to cover cash commitments domestically and/or internationally. Assist with long-term cash forecasts. Monitor bank performance and recommend appropriate action. Monitor portfolio investment and conduct new investment analysis. Compile management reports detailing portfolio performance. Direct and review financial statement analysis of new and existing customers. Prepares ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Strong analytical skills; specifically in the financial markets. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. BS/BA in Business preferred 5 years experience and BA/BS degree in Business.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.