Treasury Analyst 4-Fin
Posted: November 30, 2016
Reference ID: 16001AE9
Oracle's Treasury Group currently has a position open for a Treasury Compliance Senior Analyst located at its Reno/Tahoe, Nevada Office. This position will report to the Director of Treasury responsible for global processes with dotted line responsibility to the Vice President and Assistant Treasurer. This position will provide key operational and financial support in the areas Global Banking/Cash Management, Investments, and International Treasury/Foreign Exchange. This role will require both operational and financial skill sets with a focus on Treasury Finance.
Functions and Responsibilities
Global Cash Management and Banking (50%)
• Actively track the status of all world-wide bank account signers and signatories for Treasury managed bank accounts. The Controller will have ownership for ensuring that all bank account signatory updates are accurately tracked, managed, and reported in Oracle's financial statements and to Senior Management.
• Manage bank account database for Kyriba Treasury system and ensure this database is up-to-date and accurate. Will also participate in the implementation of new Kyriba modules, as required.
• Perform annual FBAR reporting working in conjunction with Tax.
• Serve as primary banking system administrator for Treasury related banking portals.
• Manage Treasury Banking/Services fees. This includes tracking expenses, reviewing invoices, and initiating payment process.
• Assist with Finance and Audit Committee reporting.
World-Wide Investments (25%)
• Perform compliance reviews to ensure that all investments purchased comply with Treasury. Policies and Guidelines and are accurately reflected in financial statements.
• Participate in the monthly accounting close for all Investment Portfolio(s).
• Serve as a system administrator for Clearwater (Accounting Book of Record).
International Treasury and Foreign Exchange (25%)
• Perform compliance reviews to ensure that all spot and forward FX trades executed comply with Treasury Policies and Guidelines and are accurately reflected in the financial statements.
• Participate in the monthly accounting close for all FX transactions.
• Serve as a system administrator for FXall (on-line FX platform).
• Perform all required regulatory reporting for Dodd-Frank and EMIR reporting.
• Lead implementation efforts for new FX Accounting System when required.
• Participate and assist with E&Y Quarterly Audits and Reviews
• Serve as point person for all Audit and Bank Confirmations
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• MA or MBA preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Accounting/Finance experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in large diverse global environment.
• Ability to work and make decisions in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Requires attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Manages company cash funds, debt and capital. Performs daily cash management for Oracle USA including daily consolidation of cash and the execution of treasury related wire transfers. May assist in the processing of intercompany payments and interest in foreign currency and USD. Ensures accurate accounting and reconciliation of all foreign exchange trading and hedging activity.
Monitor, consolidate, and analyze company cash position to cover cash commitments domestically and/or internationally. Assist with long-term cash forecasts. Monitor bank performance and recommend appropriate action. Monitor portfolio investment and conduct new investment analysis. Compile management reports detailing portfolio performance. Direct and review financial statement analysis of new and existing customers. Prepares ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong analytical skills; specifically in the financial markets. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. BS/BA in Business preferred 8 years experience and BA/BS degree in Business preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.