Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
This position is focused on ensuring responsiveness, performance, quality, value generation, and personnel growth and utilization in the tax function overall as well as support for business leaders on relevant issues. Leads a group charged with planning, value creation, compliance and audit defense activities associated with the Company. Property tax obligations in numerous jurisdictions, and is also responsible for leading Company initiatives to obtain economic incentives from governmental authorities in North America. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Line of Credit, Cash Management (Payroll, Procurement)
* Point of Contact with Banks, Debt Management
* Bank Reconciliations, managing bank sweeps, payroll and payable payment processing, EDI processing.
* Cash forecasting, working capital monitoring, cash concentration, investments.
* Responsible for forecasting CAD borrowing needs by taking into account longer dated maturities, European cash, and working capital needs/trends.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Responsible for investment decisions while taking into account the bigger picture of investing in order to pre-funded maturities and taking advantage of arbitrage between borrowing and investment rates. Proposes and executes strategy and informs management of performance.
* Responsible for following economic indicators and providing senior management with timely information as to market trends in order that appropriate action can be taken in managing funding and interest rate exposures.
* Responsible for all payments associated with debt instruments. Treasury Analyst is the go-to person for Shared Services debt payment issues. Resolves payment issues and communicates outcomes to the appropriate internal and external parties.
* Responsible for month-end package (“MEP”) for interest expense that is provided to Corporate Accounting. Supports the MEP process and performs reasonableness testing following the preparation of the package by a treasury colleague and the delivery of the package to Corporate Accounting. Treasury Analyst is the go-to person for Corporate Accounting related to interest expense, accrual, and amortization issues. Resolves accounting issues and communicates outcomes to the appropriate internal parties.
Responsible for elements of quarterly and annual reporting for SEC filings, annual report, management reporting, and oversight of debt compliance reporting. Increased reporting responsibilities include Rating Agency filings, Federal Reserve filing, maintaining counterparty credit ratings, providing Treasury Strip levels to accounting for valuation of stock options, as well as tracking and reporting liquidity, such as global credit facility available backstop, shelf utilization, and monthly liquidity report for the Treasurer.
* Execute reporting of stock transactions. Understands the facts, works with internal and external contacts to gather data and authorizations necessary to execute strategy. Plans strategy with Treasury Specialist and executes/reports trades through broker.
* Responsible for monthly interest rate swap mark-to-market reporting and economic explanations for changes in the value of the swaps relative to market conditions.
* Manage special projects, as assigned.
* Active interaction with corporate teams. Review the corporate policies related to working capital, and model their impact on cash flows.
* Use the corporate investment policy for allocating excess cash to various types of investments, depending on their rates of return and how quickly they can be converted into cash.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance
* 3 years of experience as Finance Analyst
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.