The Treasury Analyst, Back Office, will support the transaction confirmation/validation of Corporate Treasury transactions. The Treasury Analyst will report to the Director, Global Treasury Operations. The position is responsible for timely and accurately confirming all Corporate Treasury transactions (FX, commodities, commercial paper, stock repurchase, debt issuance, FX and IR derivatives, investments, call accounts, margin and collateral management) within Treasury systems to enable transaction settlement. In addition, the Treasury Analyst will be involved in bank fee analysis for the Company's North American bank accounts and be responsible for the necessary follow up with the business and our banking partners to understand trends, differences, and resulting billing adjustments.
The Treasury Analyst will also be responsible for aspects of collateral and portfolio reconciliation activities as deemed appropriate.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
• Able to work accurately and under high pressure within fixed and short timeframes. Detail oriented and good organizational skills. Results and quality oriented. Drive automation. Prepare Management and Counterparty reports.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices, internal treasury activities and financial market conditions.
• Experience using a Treasury Workstation (WallStreet Systems, Reval or comparable system) and Misys a plus.
• Leverage Excel and other banking/analytical tools (Weiland for Bank Fee Analysis) in execution of responsibilities.
• Understanding domestic and international payment systems to ensure that appropriate settlement details are present.
Education: Bachelor's Degree. CTP certification preferred but not required.
Related Work Experience: At least 3 years finance work experience with demonstrated analytical capability Prior experience in a Treasury/Banking Back Office is preferred by not required.
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
• Timely and accurate confirmation of Treasury transactions, strong relationships with Coca-Cola counterparties for issue resolution, deep understanding of treasury transactions and the aspects of those transactions that drive valuation, deep understanding of Treasury Management System and how transactions flow within the system, and strong financial analysis skills.
• The Treasury Analyst will have both sound financial analysis skills and excellent business acumen; being a valuable, informed, and engaged partner to other Treasury staff. Additionally, the Treasury Analyst is expected to continually evaluate workflow processes and make specific improvement recommendations.
• The analyst draws upon strong analytical skills and experience to support management with reporting, special projects, create new models to adapt to changing business environment, bank fee analysis, treasury transaction analysis.
• Market Operations - Knowledge of financial market operations (i.e Forwards, Spots, Swaps, Options, Investments) and the key aspects affecting valuation.
• Treasury Transactions - Understanding of the various types of treasury transactions to enable independent confirmation. Ability to adapt as different types of transactions are introduced.
• Treasury Policies -- Knowledge of Treasury financial policies and
• Analysis - Ability to create ad hoc analysis to support business needs.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.