Treasury Management Platform Associate, Liquidity and Billing
Treasury Management Platform Associate – Liquidity and Billing
Now, more than ever, financial services firms are challenged to make the right decisions about where to invest to deliver new, innovative, disruptive capabilities.
At Capital One, we believe our future success is predicated on building a product management organization that will ensure a sustainable pipeline of new products and services.
In the Treasury Management business, the Platform associate analyzes market and competitive conditions and assists in laying out a product vision that is differentiated, and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical —bridging gaps within the Commercial Bank between Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Sales, Marketing and Design.
The Liquidity and Billing Platform Associate is an important role in the Treasury Management business at Capital One. The Liquidity and Billing Platform Associate is responsible for ongoing maintenance made to the existing category of products offered . The position is also accountable for assisting with the marketing, revenue forecasting, and P&L responsibilities specific to its product(s). The position is also responsible for identifying and targeting potential customers and markets for new and existing products.
Accountabilities will include:
• Strategy; Responsible for driving intention on product vision and strategy for Liquidity and Billing . Their job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. The incumbent helps drive the strategy set by the Platform Manager behind the product along with its roadmap and must work with their functional partners to build what clients need.
• Releases; Plan for what their teams will deliver and when they will deliver it. This holds true no matter which develop methodologies product teams use (agile, waterfall, etc.). The Platform Associate assists with the release aspect of their product(s). Responsibilities include helping the Platform Manager to manage releases with phases and milestones.
• Ideation; Every organization wants better ideas -- but it is tough to manage and prioritize them. Platform associates assist with ideation -- the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. They help collect, curate, and promote the most relevant ideas into features. They know which ideas should be promoted to features -- the ones that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business. They also ensure that key feedback and requests are passed on and seamlessly integrated into product planning and development processes.
• Features; Assist in defining the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and help lead the product team to success. Responsibilities include articulating the ‘what’ and working with engineering to determine the ‘when.’
• Go-to-Market; Responsible for making product decisions and assisting the lead resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the organizations that help bring the product to market and those that work directly with Capital One clients.
Responsibilities and Competencies:
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.