Treasury Management Customer Service Representative (TMR) I, Treasury Management
The Treasury Management Customer Service Representative (TMR) I is responsible to respond to telephone, email, and fax inquiries from corporate customers, account officers, treasury management sales officers, relationship specialists, branches and other internal departments. TMR's are responsible for independently responding to and resolving Treasury Management customer issues quickly and creatively while focusing on quality and achieving market driven service levels. Additionally, this position identifies qualified product referral and closed sales that contribute to the revenue stream. TMR's serve in a national and international (Canada, Mexico, Asia and across the globe) capacity handling customer inquiries, high level issues, and problem resolution of our national / international customers in all markets and time zones encompassing all lines of business and specialty industries.
Strong technical skills are required in order to successfully respond to inquiries and troubleshooting issues related to TM products/services including the Comerica portal, mainframe/internet transmissions, and sophisticated TM software/hardware for TM customers. Bilingual skills are preferred to service our customers located in the US, Mexico and other Spanish speaking countries. This position handles a high volume of inbound calls in a fast-paced environment and will process requests within an established service level. This position involves sitting for extended periods of time and using a standard headset to communicate with customers by phone.
Successful incumbents possess functional and technical skills, technical learning ability, problem solving skills, a drive for results, written communication skills, ethics and values, composure, as well as listening skills and are focused on customer-centricity at all times.
* Independently respond to and resolve issues quickly and creatively while focusing on quality.
Resolve and troubleshoot technical inquiries/issues related to sophisticated Treasury Management products/services such as: Comerica Business Connect, TMC Web, and BDC,
Utilize 20+ internal Comerica applications/systems to obtain / research information such as: Hogan, PEP+, Integrapay, Pega, TMCC, Intellect, ARP, EDI, Account Analysis, ECIS.
Provide basic customer product training and respond to "how to" questions. These include reinforcement training; new product/service training for adds and/or changes to existing services; feature and functionality instruction for existing products/services and enhancements to existing products/services.
* Recognize and respond to 'red flags' that can be related to fraud or high risk situations. As first responders, it is critical this position understands and responds based on the time critical and urgency around situations and escalates to management if necessary.
* By applying a thorough knowledge of TM product functionality, back room operations, TM and corporate policies/procedures, and the appropriate / permissible use the products by our customers.
* By understanding, recognizing and escalating phishing and suspicious transactions.
* By adhering to Manual Authentication (aka Customer Identity Verification) procedures when conducting business via phone, email, or fax to validate/verify individuals prior to releasing information and / or processing business transactions.
* Understand and meet personal KPM objectives, as well as contribute to the success of department KPM goals in regard to case management and delivery channel metrics such as case reworks, abandoned calls, and RONA calls
* Contribute to the revenue stream generated by cross selling / up selling opportunities; contribute to revenue retention of current customer service; Meet all referral and sales goals.
* May participate on projects which include outbound calling campaigns, system migrations / conversions and operations failures.
Travel is not required of this position.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
* High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
* 2 years of customer service experience
* 2 years of retail, financial sales or call/contact center experience
* 2 years Microsoft Outlook applications, systems data entry and internet search experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.