Treasury Management Sales Associate II
The Treasury Management Sales Associate II (TMSA II) role will be involved with the sales and support of Treasury Management products to external and internal clients. The TMSA II will assist clients with routine sales inquiries; assist in the preparation of proposals. Success in this role requires the ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Critical attributes in this position includes having high attention to detail and timeliness and being able to provide accurate documentations.
Successful incumbents possess written and verbal communications skills, sales and relationship management skills, analytical and problem solving skills, and organizational and time management skills. Must also possess adaptability and flexibility in process, technology and industry.
* Meet or exceed assigned individual sales/revenue goals.
* Participate in client calls with TM Sales Officer including in person calls.
* Identify sales opportunities through needs based assessment, campaigns, prospecting, reviewing account analysis statements and marketing lists to meet or exceed sales goals. Use information to prepare and execute sales plan with TMSO.
* Responsible to cross sell / up sell TM Solutions to existing customers.
* Work closely with TM Sales Officer and Relationship Manager to understand the client's business environment, strategies and industry to determine their requirements, identify potential new business opportunities and provide innovative solutions.
* Prepare annual client relationship account structure analysis; review account analysis statements for additional sales opportunities; create client relationship reviews including product recommendations based on clients business and industry changes.
* Coordinate and / or conduct product demonstrations for clients. Utilize industry research tools, benchmarking, peer results and new / enhanced treasury management products to identify portfolio sales opportunities.
* Sales Support
* Prepare, organize and respond to Request for Proposals.
* Prepare proposals and presentations and cost benefit analysis, as well as other sales tools.
* Generate proformas; interpret competitors account analysis statement and determine comparative Comerica product and pricing recommendations.
* Manage special pricing approval process; work with TM Sales Officer and Relationship Manager to prepare documents and rationale for the special pricing committee.
* Manage and oversee the implementation process for new business; prepare all documentation and legal agreements ensuring that audit requirements are met to mitigate risk and legal liability; respond to issues related to the implementation, engage business partners and escalate, as appropriate.
* Identify, diagnose and resolve client issues; engage business partners and communicate with customer, TM Sales Officer and/or Relationship Manager.
* Identify, evaluate and mitigate risks associated with TM products; collaborate with TMO, RM and TM Risk to ensure process within credit policy.
* Recognize, mitigate and escalate risk issues such as cyber-risk, product risk, and operational risk.
* Proactively identify evaluate, recommend and implement changes to operational processes / procedures resulting in departmental efficiencies.
* Participate on projects impacting TM Sales representing "voice of the customer".
* Participate in coordination and planning of client and industry events such as AFP, TEXPO, Strategic Advisory Council and theCustomer Forum.
* Other projects as assigned.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
10 to 25% travel is required of this postition.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
* 3 years of financial service experience including sales and customer service
* 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* 2 years of experience with Treasury Management products and services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled