Treasury Management Sales Associate, Large Corporate to Business Banking
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, client-centric and strategically growing business, Capital One Commercial Banking wants you to join our talented group! Capital One is committed to excellence in the solutions we offer, the industries we serve, and the way we work with clients. Today, Capital One Commercial Banking group services a $45 billion loan portfolio, serving more than 6,100 clients. On the Commercial Banking team, you’ll find energized, positive people rolling up their sleeves to deliver value-added solutions, products and services for our clients. From facilitating meetings with bankers and clients, to preparing client communications, you’ll be the one to help deepen relationships while strengthening our brand. For more information on Capital One’s Commercial Bank, please visit http://www.capitalonecommercial.com.
This position is a Treasury Management Sales Specialist focused on developing service relationships with Large Corporate to Business Banking. He or she will develop, market, and administer existing treasury management services and cross-sell related financial services.
- Under the guidance of a Team Leader or Sales Manager, sells treasury management services to corporate clients and prospects within a defined territory covering US Corporate
- Coordinates with Relationship Management (RM) Team , must be skilled at prospecting to assist RMs
- Schedules and completes calls on existing clients and prospects in order to develop new treasury management business.
- Analyzes the cash position/flow and proposes appropriate services.
- Prepares and completes sales presentations.
- Prepares agreements, implementation documentation and procedures in order to establish new clients on the system.
- Performs timely follow-up concerning newly implemented treasury management services to ensure client is satisfied and/or carefully understands the mechanics of the service.
- Meets with Relationship Managers to review their accounts and identify prospective clients for cash management services.
- Develops and maintains the company's relationships with contacts/clients to maintain and expand business.
- Makes regular calls on potential client companies in order to generate high quality new Treasury Management and deposit business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Meets with clients through personal calling efforts, referrals and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can serve their needs.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products and pricing in the market served.
- Plans the upcoming year's growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Resolves operational problems reported by clients in a timely manner (within 24 hours).
- Reviews monthly Account Analysis Statements in a timely manner to ensure newly implemented services are being properly charged.
- Assists Middle Market Bankers with understanding treasury management product risk and ensuring Capital One Bank's credit policies are applied throughout the sales cycle.
- Receives new product and product enhancement information/ training from Treasury Management's product staff.
- Assists in the design of treasury management services by providing data from the market on strengths and weaknesses of existing services and new product needs not currently met.
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the field of treasury management through attendance at trade shows and related seminars.
- Maintains and updates the banks SRM system regarding sales calls, pipelines, closed sales, etc. to enable the generation of monthly activity reports to track sales and revenue growth by market segment.
Travel will be up to 50%
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 Years of Treasury Management Sales experience
- 5 Years of Treasury Management Sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.