Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The PayPal Corporate Treasury New Ventures and Product (NVP) team is responsible for aligning with all the business communities across PayPal to ensure Treasury readiness for growth. NVP is looking for a Treasury Manager to join our team with the following responsibilities:
- Support PayPal Inc product expansion and global reach into new markets; drive Operational Excellence in Treasury processes aligned with business efficiencies
- Support change management and implementation for Treasury functions such as Cash Management, Capital Markets and FX; Partner with Legal and Tax departments, and ensure governance of Corporate policies/objectives;
- Provide strategic support for business units where possible by leveraging Treasury products, services and bank
- Support of global PayPal expansion by closely collaborating with key business units globally, such as Product, Business Development, Global Core Payments and Global Finance Product teams/processor relationships
- Previous treasury related work experience (approx 5-8 years)
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong technical/modeling, computer/database & systems skills
- Experience working in regional treasury center or equivalent environment a plus
- Fluency in English is a must; Mandarin a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Quantum & online banking systems
- Bachelors Degree Required, MBA preferred
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.