Treasury Operations Associate
Posted: January 17, 2017
Reference ID: 964545620
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with bank partners and internal partners to coordinate service requests, and resolve issues.
• Perform reconciliation processes as required.
• Closely review and release wires for all accounts as required.
• Review ACH and Check positive pay exception activity and confirm with internal partners on decisions to pay or return items.
• Work with off shore resources as required.
• Download bank statements from various bank online platforms and save in various folder locations.
• Utilize Outlook to send and receive a high volume of email messages from internal and external partners.
• Process bank online platform access requests submitted by internal and external users.
• Manage tasks submitted to the Treasury group by internal and external partners.
• Process stop payment requests, check copy requests, wire and ACH detail requests, and other bank operations requests that require the use of accessing bank online platforms and direct communication to bank partners.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS in Finance or related a plus
• Bachelor Degree, or Associates Degree and 2 to 5 years of experience working in a Treasury role or other related experience that includes Treasury responsibilities
• Knowledge of payment processing and experience managing a high volume of wire transfers
• Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word
• Knowledge of bank online platforms and experience navigating through bank online platforms
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexibility to work longer hours and meet tight deadlines as needs may require
• Eager to learn and develop professionally while taking ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment that may include dynamic shifts in priorities with pending projects
• Demonstrate ability to resolve issues exercising sound judgment, initiative, and strong critical thinking skills
• Demonstrate ability to effectively deal with people in various job capacities
• Experience with Oracle, Hyperion (HFM), and/or Kyriba a plus
This job will move to Cypress Waters, 3001 Hackberry Rd, Coppell TX in the first quarter of 2017