PayPal is seeking a Treasury Process & Systems Analyst to join its Treasury organization in Austin, TX The analyst will manage vital process and systems enhancements as they relate to Treasury Operations and Treasury systems such as SunGard Quantum treasury management system, business process workflow tools, etc.
This position will provide functional knowledge of treasury processes and practices and work with Treasury and IT teams to ensure that the Quantum system operates appropriately and efficiently in supporting daily PayPal Treasury functions across the globe. The successful candidate will have good familiarity with treasury operations and treasury management systems. The individual will also be highly analytical, with strong attention to detail, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be a collaborative team member.
- Identify opportunities for process and system enhancements; propose and implement approved enhancements
- Actively working with SunGard and with internal IT teams to resolve any issues to improve systems usage in line with Treasury procedures and policies.
- Manage various Treasury process and system enhancement projects and collaborate with all stakeholders and external consultants.
- Develop as subject matter expert in Treasury systems supporting the functional needs of Treasury.
- Developing and updating user guides and ensure that the Treasury teams across the globe have access to up-to-date system instructions and are adequately trained.
- Keeping Treasury Management up-to-date on issues/challenges within the system
- Projects and other duties as needed by Treasury
- Previous treasury related work experience (approx 5-8 years)
- Experience in leading projects
- 3+ years of treasury experience in a Treasury operation with high usage of a treasury management system, preferably Quantum
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong technical/modeling, computer/database & systems skills
- Experience working in regional treasury center or equivalent environment a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Quantum & online banking systems
- Bachelors Degree Required
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.