Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is seeking a Treasury Process & Systems Analyst to join its Treasury organization in Austin, TX The analyst will manage vital process and systems enhancements as they relate to Treasury Operations and Treasury systems such as SunGard Quantum treasury management system, business process workflow tools, etc.
This position will provide functional knowledge of treasury processes and practices and work with Treasury and IT teams to ensure that the Quantum system operates appropriately and efficiently in supporting daily PayPal Treasury functions across the globe. The successful candidate will have good familiarity with treasury operations and treasury management systems. The individual will also be highly analytical, with strong attention to detail, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be a collaborative team member.
- Identify opportunities for process and system enhancements; propose and implement approved enhancements
- Actively working with SunGard and with internal IT teams to resolve any issues to improve systems usage in line with Treasury procedures and policies.
- Manage various Treasury process and system enhancement projects and collaborate with all stakeholders and external consultants.
- Develop as subject matter expert in Treasury systems supporting the functional needs of Treasury.
- Developing and updating user guides and ensure that the Treasury teams across the globe have access to up-to-date system instructions and are adequately trained.
- Keeping Treasury Management up-to-date on issues/challenges within the system
- Projects and other duties as needed by Treasury
- Previous treasury related work experience (approx 5-8 years)
- Experience in leading projects
- 3+ years of treasury experience in a Treasury operation with high usage of a treasury management system, preferably Quantum
- Excellent teamwork & communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong technical/modeling, computer/database & systems skills
- Experience working in regional treasury center or equivalent environment a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Quantum & online banking systems
- Bachelors Degree Required
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.