Treasury Sales Market Manager
The Treasury Sales Market Manager is responsible for designing and executing the strategic plan for treasury management sales in a defined market. This role will proactively manage the sales team and ensure successful achievement of the market goals by selling client focused solutions which include appropriate products and services that meet the bank's strategic focus.
Successful incumbents possess business acumen skills, leadership skills, solid presentation skills, time management skills, negotiation skills, good listening skills, organizational skills, functional/technical skills, can deal with paradox, have strong customer focus, have a drive for results, have organizational agility and can make quality decisions.
1. Develop, lead and execute sales strategies for the market to generate new revenue growth; minimize revenue attrition; optimize portfolio growth; improve the customer experience through the sales and implementation cycle.
2. Manage an expense budget successfully.
3. Maintain relationships with senior management in the market, business units, operating units and other internal business partners.
4. Ensure communication on customer iniatives and issues, new products and processes, etc.
5. Maintain relationships with clients, prospects centers of influence and appropriate professional associations and as needed, to execute major responsibility.
6. Attend sales calls, meet with clients and prospects, and participate in negotiations.
7. Carry out appropriate administrative responsibilities such as authorizing pricing exceptions, sales campaign development and communication, sales monitoring, auditing and verification, budgeting, reporting, etc.
8. Manage a staff of professional sales officers and sales support employees. Responsibilities include coaching, mentoring, training, assisting with difficult sales transactions, and removing barriers to the selling process. This includes Talent Management activities that lead to effective succession planning at multiple levels in the market.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
* 10 years of Treasury Management experience
* 5 years of sales management experience
* 5 years of CTP designation or equivalent experience
* 5 years of experience managing and leading sales team
* 5 years of experience in consultative and solution based selling
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
At Comerica Bank, we’re looking for leaders to help guide a higher level of banking.