Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Tree Care Crew Leader.
We'll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained. You'll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control. You'll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Supervising the tree care service activities of the crew - ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crews have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crews are operating safely at all times
- Reviewing and managing crew schedules
- Completing a pre-trip inspection report each day before dispatch for all Class B equipment.
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and employees as needed
- Using tree & landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as needed
- Safely driving crews to and from jobs, adhering to Company's safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews
- 3 years' experience
- Good Driver's License
- CDL license class B would be a plus
- Experience managing a crew consisting of climbers and grounds men or related services
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Good work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Requires medical card and first aid plus CPR certification card at time of hire
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- Supervisory experience desired.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
106392-47-1-Trered21-95054-v2 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry