Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking
a Tree Climber. Climbers are responsible for working in trees to perform general tree care including pruning, cabling, bracing, lightning protection and tree removals.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris.
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris.
- Maintaining climbing gear and tree care equipment to be sure that all equipment and tools are safe and in working order for high quality and safe service.
- Ensuring that all crew members follow Company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to become certified in EHAP, First-Aid and CPR.
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous climbing experience is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
12076 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry