Provide customer service by triaging requests according to priority. Research medication order issues and facilitate their resolution by providing exceptional customer service support. Key Responsibilities• Triage customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required.
• Resolve customer complaints, issues and concerns.
• Research questions, issues, and concerns as directed by management
• Answer incoming customer calls
o Prioritize and respond appropriately
o Direct to appropriate team member to ensure best service possible
o Obtain information, explain available products or services
o Respond to inquiries
• Collect, prioritize and sort incoming faxes to the appropriate department/area.
• Review orders for completeness and fax back orders to customers as needed.
• Initiate non-discretionary calls to facilities.
• Contact customer accounts according to call schedule to obtain updated patient information, and verify accuracy of Resident Log information, as needed.
• Create and maintain accurate customer records.
• Maintain required documentation for tracking and researching orders.
• Communicate with pharmacy field staff via email, phone or fax regarding patient changes received from facilities.
• Understand Medicare Policy and Co-Pay requirements/guidelines.
• Coordinate/manage “STAT” order process (check e-kit stock list and fax back to customer)
• Assist team members/department as needed in order to meet workflow deadlines and/or complete miscellaneous projects.
• Assist with training of new hires.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.Required Qualifications:
Required: • Pharmacy order entry experience
• Long term care pharmacy experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
• Good math and analytical skills
• Ability to interpret information
• Ability to maintain composure on phone when handling customer calls
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Excellent organization skills and detail orientedPreferred Qualifications:
Preferred: • Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
• Minimum of six months to one year customer service experience
• Previous experience as a pharmacy technician and/or medical records/data entry technician Education:
High Schoold Diploma or equivalentBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/