TRIRIGA Application Developer and Technical Consultant - CoC
Posted: December 09, 2017
Reference ID: 119290BR
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBMIBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a world wide Center of Competence (CoC) to provide Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and TRIRIGA thought leadership to IBM and its clients. The primary objective of this group is to provide strategy, thought leadership and best practices, while supporting sales, solutioning and delivery excellence to GBS teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets. This group focuses on traditional Asset Management as well as IWMS.
A TRIRIGA Application Developer / Technical Consultant is responsible for the implementation of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform within a client environment. The Developer / Consultant role is to understand the client's application requirements, work with the Business Analyst (and often a Technical Lead) who designed the client's application and implement the customized solution.
In this role, you will interact directly with clients and global travel is required. BENEFITS
- Configure, test and deploy the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Gather and evaluate client requirements to create technical designs and documentation
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to leadership teams on a regular basis
- Work cooperatively with other organizations (client and IBM) to accomplish project work in a efficient and quality manner
- Design and develop reports using tools such as Crystal and Business Intelligence Reporting Tools (BIRT)
- Assist in the data migration/conversion to TRIRIGA solution using Extract Transform Load (ETL), scripts, etc
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!