IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a world wide Center of Competence (CoC) to provide Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and TRIRIGA thought leadership to IBM and its clients. The primary objective of this group is to provide strategy, thought leadership and best practices, while supporting sales, solutioning and delivery excellence to GBS teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets. This group focuses on traditional Asset Management as well as IWMS.
A TRIRIGA Data Integration Specialist is responsible for the design, development and implementation of data integrations and migrations within the TRIRIGA application. The Specialist is a hands-on project team member, a technical leader and trusted client advisor.
In this role, you will interact directly with clients and global travel is required.
- Understand the customer's data requirements and work with the client's resources to accurately architect and scope data integration/migration project tasks
- Perform all project tasks from design to Java development to training client resources on the TRIRIGA technologies and everything in between
- Manage multiple projects and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules
- Introduce and/or streamline processes on the integration team, build templates and other tools
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project development teams
- Work cooperatively with others to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
Learn more about our consulting work at ibm.com/services/us/business-consulting/digital-operations-internetofthings/BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.