TRIRIGA Facilities & Real Estate Consultant - CoC
Posted: December 09, 2017
Reference ID: 119288BR
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) has established a world wide Center of Competence (CoC) to provide Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and TRIRIGA thought leadership to IBM and its clients. The primary objective of this group is to provide strategy, thought leadership and best practices, while supporting sales, solutioning and delivery excellence to GBS teams in Europe, North America and Growth Markets. This group focuses on traditional Asset Management as well as IWMS. The TRIRIGA Facilities and Real Estate Consultant is a domain/industry expert as it applies to business operations for public and commercial Facility Management Organizations and Real Estate Management Organizations. The Consultant must understand client needs and requirements for IWMS and TRIRIGA as a solution to meet those requirements. This includes understanding the capabilities of TRIRIGA and its ability to increase operational efficiency and productivity through the TRIRIGA modules and extend those capabilities via analytics and integration to Building Management Systems. Responsibilities:
In this role, you will interact directly with clients and global travel is required.
- Assist IBM teams to identify, quality, and cultivate potential opportunities with key clients in their respective territories
- Plan, coordinate, and/or participate in specific business development opportunities
- Leverage knowledge of TRIRIGA IWMS while engaging with sales leaders and client executives in a polished and articulate manner
- Demonstrate knowledge in Asset Leadership and Real Estate and Facility Management Industry Best Practices
- Provide Industry Subject Matter Expertise to assist in developing Client business cases using best practices, strategy development, business objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and road map to value realization
- Write sections of proposal documents, including the technical solution, roles and responsibilities, value proposition and cost case
- Develop detailed business plans and business cases involving strategies, processes, organization structures to improve the utilization of Real Estate and Assets
- Assist with the development of technical solutions, project plan and resource estimates
- Lead asset transformation by using leading strategies, best practices, analytics, metrics KPIs and reporting tools
- Advise the IBM delivery team, as well as the client, regarding key decisions related to value realization, best practices, organization alignment, unique Industry specific systems and operations
- Lead client discovery, planning and solution design sessions and guide technical development to ensure client requirements are met on TRIRIGA implementation/project deliverables
Learn more about our consulting work at ibm.com/services/us/business-consulting/digital-operations-internetofthings/BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!