Praxair, Inc. is a Fortune 250 company with $12 billion in sales. We are the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings.
Join over 27,000 employees worldwide in driving our mission of making our planet more productive. Our drivers uphold world class safety standards, have in-depth training, work with state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy comprehensive benefits and more....
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your career in gear with Praxair!
- Must be professional
- Have one or more years verifiable tanker driving experience
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction or 1 accident may be considered)
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer one of the highest wages in our industry. We provide excellent health, dental, and vision benefit packages, retirement, 401k plan, excellent equipment, scheduled days off, uniforms, and personal protective equipment $3,000 sign-on bonus available Qualifications:
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year verifiable tanker experience is required.
This is a key position which that will require a 21 days on and 7 off schedule to support operations throughout the Western US. Candidates within a 7 hour radius of the Phoenix, AZ area are preferred.