Air Products and Chemicals, Inc
., a Fortune 500 company, has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Class A Tanker Truck Driver
to transport liquefied oxygen and nitrogen by tanker truck in the greater Creighton, PA
area.To apply for this position,
please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/drivers.
Click on Search job openings. You can apply specifically to Job Req #21861BR.
Approximately 15,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing excellent service to all customers. Our professional career drivers in Conyers, GA deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen, and argon via tanker truck to our customers within a 250-mile radius of the plant. With safety being our number one goal, many of our drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. Compensation includes: Safety incentives and an excellent benefit package, and the opportunity to drive new equipment. Our drivers are the face Air Products and we are looking for people to join our team! * Average 1st year earnings: $75,000* Home Daily!
* 2 consecutive days off per week
* Steady schedule
* Paid training
* On site mechanics
* No back-breaking unloading or loading of freight
* Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* 401K plan with generous company match
* Company-paid life insurance
* Company provided PPE
* Proven history of employment stability* Minimum 25 years of age
* Valid Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
* Minimum 3 years tractor-trailer experience
* Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
* Must meet all DOT requirements
* Ability to work nights and weekends Air Products takes pride in its strict DOT compliance and safety record and offers a comprehensive benefit package including above average wages, affordable medical/dental/life insurance, paid holidays/vacations, and retirement plans.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2017 sales of $8.2 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 15,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from a diversity of backgrounds are driven by Air Products' higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.