**Requisition ID:** 24768BR
**Job Title:** Truck Driver E&P
**Division:** 6407: Odessa Trucking
**Location:** 60006: Odessa-3001 S F M 866
**Position Type:** Full-Time
**Exempt Status:** Non-Exempt
The Company’s Energy Services division provides oilfield waste services to its customer base and operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities: treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills; and salt water disposal injection wells. The E&P Truck Driver operates a tractor-trailer and other truck equipment to haul and dispose of oilfield waste.
• Hauls and disposes of oilfield chemicals and by-products using a tractor-trailer, in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines.
• Performs safety inspections and maintains a DOT driver log and records, as required by DOT.
• Conducts pre- and post-trip inspections of tractor trailer unit, containers, hoses, fittings and valves.
• Maintains satisfactory customer service by maintaining radio and/or telephone contact with supervisor or dispatcher to receive delivery or pickup instructions.
• Completes work tickets and maintains daily inventory of tools, fittings and hose connections on the unit.
• Reports all safety issues, incidents and concerns to Company management and notifies supervisor of current and/or anticipated repair needs.
• Responsible for making sure all jobs are operated in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
• Operates roll off trailers, vacuum trucks, end dumps, master vacuums and/or 40 BBL pump trucks.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of equipment associated with the trucking of oil field equipment.
• Knowledge of drill cutting and oil based mud operations, including collection, delivery and disposal procedures.
• Knowledge of salt-water collection, delivery and disposal procedures.
• Class A CDL with tanker endorsement.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience driving heavy trucks.
**Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:**
• Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
• Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
• Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A little about us:
The dramatic growth and high performance of Republic Services is an American success story we’re proud of.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.