Praxair, Inc. is a Fortune 250 company with $12 billion in sales. We are the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings.
Join over 27,000 employees worldwide in driving our mission of making our planet more productive. Our drivers uphold world class safety standards, have in-depth training, work with state-of-the-art equipment and enjoy comprehensive benefits and more....
If you possess all of these qualities, we want you to get your career in gear with Praxair!
- Must be professional
- Have one or more years verifiable tanker driving experience
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction or 1 accident may be considered)
- Are able to pass a pre-employment DOT physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test, road test)
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsements
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsements within 60 days of hire date
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will rotate periodically
- Willing to travel a minimum of two weeks if needed to other Praxair locations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
High School Diploma or GED is required.Experience:
Minimum 1 year verifiable tanker experience is required.