Johnson & Johnson’s Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group within Medical Devices is recruiting for a Manager, Terminal Sterilization (TS) Programs and Technology for Advanced Sterilization Products located in Irvine, CA. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing all headquartered in our talent hub in Irvine, CA.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers, and communities. ASP has offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com.
The TS Program and Technology Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Deliver and drive results by leading and/or participating in new product development projects and development of strategies for assigned products platforms and technology.
• Lead and develop R&D Mechanical Engineering associates. Creates an environment where leadership and talent development is a top priority. Provide strong technical leadership and mobilizes people in a manner that reinforces the J&J Credo
• Connects by providing strong collaboration with internal and external business partners to ensure alignment of strategy, development plans and achievement of goals.
• Provides strong Program/Project Management and leadership on assigned projects using robust project management tools and expertise and effectively managing and monitoring associated budgets and resources.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY:
All managers shall proactively support ASP’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy by providing the necessary resources and giving equal emphasis with other functions such as production and quality. It is the duty of every manager to:
• Ensure implementation of safety and environmental procedures, guidelines and standards
• Evaluate employee compliance and enforce established safety and environmental procedures and rules
• Create a safe environment in work areas, and recognize and reward safety activities and good safety performance
• Provide training to associates when:
New substances, processes, procedures or equipment are introduced to the workplace and represent a new hazard
• Measure safety performance and hold persons accountable for activities and results
• Ensure that incidents are investigated to determine root cause, and that corrective actions are taken
• Ensure associates wear required protective equipment
• Ensure EHS inspections are conducted monthly and corrective actions are implemented