The TSS Client Representative is the lead sales person for TSS sales engagements and is responsible for the overall sales effort from an end to end point of view, including the sales drive to deliver a 'price to win'.
The TSS Client Representative is responsible for the development, and closing of complex information technology solutions, which can include the CEO, CFO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees They are required to have a strong understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions, as well as the ability to have a detailed insight of our MVS solution and commercials, with a structured approach.
The TSS Client Representative is responsible for leading multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs. They may manage multiple opportunities concurrently, although typically in different sales stages, and have assigned contract signing, expense, and customer satisfaction targets for the industry they support.
Acts as a mentor to less experienced professionals within and outside the profession.
• Understand Financial market and potential applications/solutions for TSS growth
• Achieving financial objectives for both hardware and software maintenance.
• Protect IBM logo revenue/profit while driving double digit growth in MVS (profitable)revenue and signings
• Drive transformation initiatives regarding MVS and its applications to Analytics, IOT and Mobile
• Grow and strengthen the relationships with Systems, and IS into trusted partnerships
• Manage and drive high performing sales team as both coach and player.
• Drive key initiatives as it relates to Solutions and/or TSS strategy
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.