At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M Business Transformation is seeking a U.S. Cutover Analyst in Maplewood, MN. Job Summary:
This position will support the preparation, planning, testing and execution of Cutover plans for U.S. Deployments. The role will work directly with management and key resources to establish required cutover strategies and lead a team of resources to plan out the business ramp-down, blackout and business ramp-up phases of each cutover. . Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Support planning and facilitation of End to End Walkthroughs
- Support preparation of Cutover plans
- Support preparation of Continuity plans
- Work with Global Cutover team to prepare and execute Cutover workshops
- Collaborate with business teams in development, preparedness and execution of plans
- Drive closure of business readiness actions from workshops
- Support preparation of Gate deliverables
- Support testing and execution of Cutover plans
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of Sales or Marketing experience is required
- Six Sigma Black Belt experience is preferred
- Project management experience is preferred
- Past Business Transformation deployment experience is preferred
- Cross functional business experience
- Facilitation skills and experience
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
Is not currently authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.