At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a U.S. Marketing Manager for the Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of U.S. Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing innovate marketing programs to accelerate growth for Skin Care solutions within the Wound and Skin Care business.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the development of the U.S. marketing plan to accelerate demand generation and growth.
- Develop and execute marketing programs for portfolio strategy, customer segmentation, digital marketing, pricing, distribution, communications, and promotions.
- Collaborate with the sales teams for alignment and execution of plans and programs.
- Develop and implement scientific (clinical) marketing and education plans.
- Support key opinion leader strategy and programs.
- Understand the changing healthcare market trends and competitive environment to determine the impact on the business and recommend actions to minimize risks and capitalize on opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing or business development experience
- Experience leading cross functional teams, including project management
Location: Maplewood, MNTravel: May include up to 25% domesticRelocation: Is authorized within US domestic per 3M policy
- MBA or Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Results oriented leader
- Health Care experience preferred
- Previous experience interacting with a field sales team
- Experience with senior level presentations
- Demonstrated success with cross functional teams to create winning customer solutions
- Independent and strategic thinker able to make solid business decisions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret various data, drive to decisions
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.